Dalian Maladier Wood Products Co.,Ltd.

About > Company Profile
Maladier is inspired by the furnishing art of the XIY Century European imperial palaces and the culture of the XVI century Renaissance. We are preserving the traditional, and at the same time developing and choosing modern, advanced techniques. The collection covers dining rooms, kitchens, bedroom, sitting rooms, assorted decorative windows & doors, etc.
In each specific furniture manufacturing process, the skillful craftsmen of Maladier fully adopt environmentally friendly materials, utilize the natural texture of rare lumber, and match them with delicately hand-carved relief-work. .The appropriate porcelain and gold detailed decorative accessories express most prominent classical furniture elements. The rich and graceful curves strive for the utmost expression of beauty.
Maladier represent the truly exquisite choice in classical furniture---not only for daily use and appreciation, but also for collection.
By now, there are 200 persons in our factory. Normally, we have one shift per day. If business moves very fast, it will change to two shifts. Our factory occupies over 25000 square meters. We produce about 20 containers monthly. About 70% of the production is for Export, and the rest 30% for domestic sales. We have many customers both overseas and locally..

Company Name:

Dalian Maladier Wood Products Co.,Ltd.

Business Type:



No.25 Changcheng Duan, Lushun North. Zip Code: 116041, Dali




Country or Areas: Please Select a Country or area
Post Code: 116041
-------------------------------------- Contact Information --------------------------------------

Contact Name:

Len Wang




86 411 86272588-216


86 411 86272808
Email: To View Full Contact Details Pls Click Here. (Only For Premium Member.)
Homepage: http://www.maladier.com
Send Message to the Company
From: Your Email
To: Dalian Maladier Wood Products Co.,Ltd.